Thursday, July 28, 2011

Howarth Park 6/16

On Thursdays this summer, I have been walking with some of my teacher friends at various locations around the county.  On 6/16 we walked around Spring Lake and afterwards I promised to take Tanyon to the park.  On the way there, we saw the train going around the track.  I was immediately taken back to my childhood and the rides we used to take on that same train. So, Tanyon and I bought tickets and waited for the first ride of the day. He was very excited!

 He waited patiently with this ticket in hand for the conductor to come and take it.
 Enjoying the ride together:
 After the train ride, we headed to the park area.  Tanyon has been here many times.  Here he is doing some of his favorite activities...

Playing in the wet sand:
 Riding and petting the cows:
Pretending to drive:
Going down the slides:

No comments:

Post a Comment