Thursday, May 5, 2011

My new friend Owen

In April, Kendra, my best friend from high school, came to visit with her son Owen. Although I had met Owen months before, Tanyon had yet to meet him. Kendra and I walked around Spring Lake together and chatted. Afterwards, we took the boys to Howarth Park. It was Owen's first time playing on the swings and slide, so Tanyon showed him around.

Here they are on the kiddie swings. Owen loved swinging and Tanyon only loved it if he was being swung, "High, High!" In fact, he would complain if I did not push him hard enough for the chains to give slack.
Cute baby Owen, almost a year old:

Hanging out on the slide:

Owen's first trip down the slide:


1 comment:

  1. Yay! It was so fun seeing you guys and playing in the park. We can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete