Sunday, September 12, 2010

1st Camping Trip

The day started with time at the Farmer's Market in Point Reyes Station. Papa and I listened to music and I danced up a storm.
They had a children's section with our own market to play with. I thought it was lots of fun, mom kept taking the fake fruit out of my mouth and saying "yucky," which I thought was hillarious.

Apparently, Papa, my aunties and mom took me for a hike, but I can't remember much of it...

My first trip to the beach and was asleep! After the crew headed back away from the water, I decided to finally wake up. They figured, we were so close still, that they should head back so I could be conscious during the beach experience. It was unreal! After watching the waves crash, I turned to mom and asked her for "mo" (more). To my delight, the waves did indeed crash again...amazing.
At the campsite in Olema:
My favorite part of camping was hanging out in the tent. What a cool playhouse!
OK, so we didn't rough it too much. For dinner, we went in town for burgers. Here Aunt "Apple" is showing me the candle.

The next day, we hit the beach again. This time I was ready! I lead Aunt Julia around the shoreline:

I laughed at how the sand moved when I stepped on it:
I took some time to play with the sand and threw it a bunch. I only really liked to pick up the sand that had already been shaped in a foot print:

No comments:

Post a Comment